Please click the link below to answer a few questions about the Zanzibar University library services
- 1. Application Fee: Scholarship scams are used by organizations that charge fees for availing procedures or application submissions that can be undertaken free of cost. Never pay for scholarship application fees.
- 2. Guaranteed Scholarship Award: Scams that guarantee an award- Now this trap can be tempting to an aspiring student. Nobody can guarantee a scholarship. If you are worthy and your concerns are true you will certainly get it. Don’t get into the trap called ‘Scholarship guarantee’. No such thing exists.
- 3. You “Win” a Scholarship that You Never Applied: Scholarships scams will contact college students informing them that they have won full college scholarship. You cannot win a scholarship if you have never for applied for it.
- 4. Free Scholarship Scams: Nothing in life comes easily. There is no such thing like Free Scholarship. Scholarship is generally given to students with high quality academic record. Simply money does not grow on three.
- 5. Request for Personal Information: Some scams ask for your personal details, such as bank statement, date of birth, passwords, account numbers, social security number etc. Never share your personal information with anyone online. Your identity might get cloned.
OFID’s Scholarship Program sponsors outstanding young students from developing countries through graduate studies in a development-related discipline. The OFID Scholarship Portal is now open to receive applications for 2014/2015. Read More
Waziri wa elimu wa Ujerumani, Annette Schavan, amevuliwa cheo chake cha Daktari wa Falsafa, baada ya kugundulika kuwepo na wizi wa mawazo ya mtu. Chuo Kikuu cha Düsseldorf kilichoko mashariki wa Ujerumani, kimesema jana jioni kuwa Schavan hakuonyesha vyanzo ipasavyo katika shahada yake ya juu ya mwaka 1980, ambayo ilichunguza uundwaji wa dhamira–na kwamba kwa maksudi alichukuwa mawazo na kuyaonyesha kama ya kwake. Madai kuwa Schavan aliiba mawazo ya sehemu ya shahada yake ya juu, yalianza mwaka uliyopita, wakati madai yasiyo na jina yalipochapishwa kwenye mtandao wa intaneti. Schavan siyo mwanasiasa wa kwanza maarufu nchini Ujerumani kudaiwa kuiba mawazo — mwaka 2011, aliyekuwa waziri wa ulinzi Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg alivuliwa shahada yake ya juu na kulaazimishwa kujiuzulu.